Flashback: Rush Exposed Michelle's Perverted Taste in Music After She Trashed Trump's 'Locker Room Talk'
Editor’s Note: Our readers responded strongly to this story when it originally ran; we’re re-posting it here in case you missed it.
Conservative icon Rush Limbaugh lambasted first lady Michelle Obama for going after then-Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his “locker room talk” after having invited to the White House rappers and pop music stars whose lyrics contained far worse degradation than anything Trump said.
“It’s not locker room talk. I don’t know men who talk that way. Decent men do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault,” Michelle Obama said during a visit to New Hampshire in October 2016.
WARNING: Some of the language in this story is graphic and may be offensive to some readers.
Limbaugh immediately called out the double standard.
“Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn’t know men who brag. You know the people that have been to the White House?” he said, according to a transcript on RushLimbaugh.com.
“How about some of the rappers that talk about their b—–s and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White House? But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault. It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!
“So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s been performed at the White House. But she doesn’t know men who talk that way. She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way.”
Limbaugh also brought up a “sermon” by the Obamas’ former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
“Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Rev. Wright was talking about Bill Clinton,” Limbaugh said. “You remember what Rev. Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? … ‘And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.’ ‘Bill was riding dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts.”
And while Limbaugh didn’t mention her, let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits.
WARNING: Very graphic language:
- “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
- “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
- “First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
- “Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h— he wants to f— / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
- “Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
- “Gimme that daddy long stroke”
The first lady, meanwhile, calls her a role model.
Both of the Obamas are professed Christians, which means (I assume) they are familiar with the Bible.
I seem to recall something in the book of Matthew involving specks and logs in eyes.
I forget the exact wording, but maybe Michelle can look it up before she gives another dismissive speech about Trump’s language and ends up looking like a towering fool in the process.
Truth and Accuracy
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.