“If we are going to conduct espionage in the future, we are going to have to make some changes in the relationship between the intelligence community and the public it serves.” –Michael Hayden, CIA Director, 2005-2009.
Espionage is our friend when protecting Americans and our national security.
Espionage when used on American citizens, especially those running against an incumbent president, his surrogate and political party in an election, becomes immoral, illegal and criminally prosecutable.
It is my prediction that when the full truth is known about President Donald Trump’s “wiretapping” tweet, quite a few people — Democrats — will be going to jail. The president knew what he was doing.
How were the Democrats, Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama able to spy on their opponent Donald Trump? My sources tell me they had no integrity and had done it before; here I reference the IRS scandal and despicable Iran Deal. They had done it many times before.
There has never been a conservative version of Watergate that brought down a Democrat administration. What the Obama administration and the Hillary campaign were doing to Trump and his campaign staff is, however, the conservative Watergate.
We’ve watched over the last several months how the Marxist media has completely ignored the possibility of the Obama/Clinton/DNC spying activities and indeed, done its very best to bury it. This, while clumsily conjuring up a diversion claiming Trump was elected dishonestly. Disgusting.
The Democrat-led battle cry of “Trump & Russia Stole the Election” is an absurd notion, totally unsupported by the facts, which in a twisted, hypocritical way is completely typical of the Democrats — throwing accusations around that they themselves are most guilty of.
Enter one Dr. Evelyn Farkas and her MSNBC appearance, during which she stated that the Trump administration was being surveilled. Animatedly, she told America she had been outspokenly encouraging her colleagues across the Obama administration to leak this information as fast as they could. I’ll just bet she did.
News has been breaking for days now that Susan Rice, the Obama national security advisor, made the decision to unmask and then ostensibly leak surveillance data (presumably conversations, texts, emails and transcripts) throughout the intelligence community, then to the press and, finally, to the American people. She also allegedly assigned NSA analysts to produce myriad spreadsheets. She’s selling the excuse that it’s not uncommon for an NSA to ask for such things.
It clearly is unusual — but not for the Obama squad.
As the Democrats continue their unholy crusade to impeach and/or ruin our new president’s already-working agenda, they have a number of pyrrhic victories. They successfully engineered Mike Flynn out as NSA. They smeared Monica Crowley and ruined her well-deserved job on the National Security Council. They’re focusing their bile and ire on Steve Bannon and won’t give up until he decides he doesn’t need any more haranguing. Devin Nunes is stepping down as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, leaving the reptilian Adam Schiff with a satisfied and sneaky smile.
But the illegal Obama/Clinton spying activities don’t stop there. They begin a lot earlier and go a lot later than the recent Fox News reports confirm.
Kimberley Strassel wrote a Wall Street Journal column on March 30, 2017, with the headline, “What Devin Nunes Knows: Team Obama was broadly spying on the incoming administration.”
Strassel is correct.
Monica Crowley stated on March 31 on “Hannity” on Fox News that the Obama surveillance of Trump could “make Watergate look like a picnic.”
Crowley is right. This is bigger than Watergate.
Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Larry Elder and a broad assortment of iconic conservative radio hosts are hot on the trail of Team Obama too.
The water is rising. Soon, the dam will break.
My sources tell me there was a clear conspiracy to spy on the Trump camp to steal the presidency. It was Hillary, Barack, Biden (in his own insane way), Jarett, Rice, Rhodes, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Podesta, Brazile, Mook, Palmieri, Wasserman-Schultz and other similar deviant political operatives who were working overtime to steal the election. Not Trump colluding with Russia.
In the days following Trump’s earth-shattering election, I started receiving calls from contacts in the Obama government. High-echelon staffers at State, Justice, and especially the FBI, as well as the DNC and Obama White House were telling me of a “whitewash” in full swing. They were sick and tired of carrying water for what they said was “a totally corrupt president and Democratic Party.”
The FBI sources I had were particularly angry with James Comey and told me he “was in the DNC bag.” It seemed the whistleblowers had had enough.
They told me it was demanded by the head of their departments, Kerry at State, Lynch at Justice, Clapper the DNI, Brazile at the DNC, Comey at the FBI and the president (Jarrett was the point person) that all documents “unflattering” to the Obama administration or Hillary Clinton State Department and campaign be destroyed. Unflattering was “Obama-speak” for incriminating.
There is a law specifically prohibiting the destruction of government documents because the taxpayers own them. This was a government-wide expansion of the destruction of Hillary campaign and Hillary State Department emails and evidence that had started years prior, of course, in a conspiracy to obfuscate the illegal activities of her continuing criminal enterprises.
These are the specifics my sources confirm:
- The data collection was not limited to Trump servers or the nonsensical Russia Investigation, but included data collection from all servers and internal/external email accounts; cellphone and landline conversations in their entirety; all text messages; as well as “hum int,” i.e., following Trump campaign team members around as they conducted their duties or personal chores. This was KGB-like surveillance. A source told me, “We were conducting so much human and ‘sig-int’ surveillance on Trump and associates, al-Qaeda and ISIS were receiving less attention from our operatives and agents than the man running for president.”
- The data collection on Trump, his family, Bannon, Conway, Manafort, Lewandowski, their families and everyone else associated with the Trump campaign was not incidental. It was purposeful and targeted. It was not reverse-targeted and it was not investigating Trump activities with Russians. “During the late days of the campaign, we knew Ms. Conway’s life better than her husband did,” one source opined.
- The data collection and human intelligence was not initially collected as part of a domestic-to-foreign warrant looking into the supposed collusion of Trump with the Russians. The surveillance of the entire Trump staff was a domestic, criminal plot to ensure Trump never became president. Source: “Everybody in U.S. Intelligence knew that this was highly illegal. It was framed to us that Trump was trying to hurt America; that he was treasonous. We all innately knew who was being treasonous. And there was never a foreign component to this. It was always domestic.”
- The widespread illegal surveillance and wiretapping of Trump and his campaign didn’t begin in October, 2016. Nor did it begin in early 2016. It began almost immediately after Trump announced his candidacy in the summer of 2015. This wasn’t just “oppo research.” This was Bill & Hillary going to Obama as the head of the DNC and entering into a conspiracy with Obama, Jarrett, Rice, Rhodes and even Kerry to destroy Trump. They then involved Brennan, Clapper and lastly Comey, the first two being all too happy to do whatever was necessary to destroy Trump. Source: “Remember, all these activities started before Trump was nominated; right after he declared. So the ‘Russia’ issue hadn’t even been dreamed up by the Democrats yet. In terms of roles played, Clapper and Brennan were the ‘wet men.'”
- There were no warrants obtained for any of this outside of the Russian FISA warrant after the fact, and these surveillance activities were designed not to look into any relationship between Trump campaign officials with Russia but to eliminate Trump as an opponent so Hillary could skate to the presidency. This, of course, is highly illegal. I consider it treason. Source: “Jarrett and the administration tried to get warrants after the fact. After the surveillance program had already started many months prior. They were backdating it to protect Obama and his staff of radical operatives.”
- The nefarious ongoing activities also involved the mass agency- and government-wide destruction of computers, laptops, cellphones, documents, emails, files and texts, and the shredding and/or “Bleachbitting” of anything that could incriminate the Obama cell. As Farkas breathlessly warned, it was crucial to get the info out before the incoming Trump staff could save the new president from this felony-ridden invasion of privacy.
- By placing Obama/Clinton loyalists willing to break any law to destroy or delegitimize Trump in positions just under the directorships of the FBI, NSA, CIA, DIA and other IC agencies, Obama thought, after he left office, he’d be able to manipulate them to hurt the incoming Trump staff, undermining everything he did. This is why Trump had such a hard time initially and there were all these anti-Trump leaks. Source: “Even once Lynch, Clapper and Brennan were gone from our government, Obama and Jarrett had so sneakily placed their people, people who were real Marxist radicals, real Trump-haters, so deep into the underlying Directorships at the CIA, DNI and FBI, that the undermining could continue after Obama left the White House. It was like a ticking time bomb lying in wait for President Trump.”
- The Obama crew coordinated the entire conspiracy from beginning to end. It was only in October last year that they saw the diabolical opportunity to turn their wiretapping and surveillance crimes into a “Russian investigation” of Trump. “Obama saw the opportunity to switch the blame onto a fabricated fantasy of Trump collusion with Russia. It was classic disinformation,” my source told me.
- It was only when Trump had unexpectedly won the election that Obama changed strategy. He made the decision to employ his vast network of Obama-Marxist loyalists, who like chiggers had dug in deep to the government, to release their leaks all over the panting New York Times and Washington Post to discredit Trump. Obama was clearly doing this when he suspiciously amended Executive Order 12333 to allow the NSA to share their intelligence info with 16 other intel agencies, just before vacating the Oval Office. The former president was ordering the unmasking of private citizens being spied upon by a corrupt government to begin. Source: “When Obama put forward the amendment to EO 12333 and AG Lynch signed it in early January, two weeks prior to the inauguration, it allowed all the leaks that Obama wanted so badly to spread like wildfire throughout the IC and to the press outward to the public.”
Lawyers like precedents and routine. Obama is a lawyer. The Clintons are lawyers. Whenever somebody goes up against the Clintons, they are quickly smeared and threatened. Obama is a bit of a different animal with his enemies.
The clear precedent for why we should smell a rat in terms of Obama’s illegal surveillance program against citizens and then President Trump is the IRS scandal. Lois Lerner and John Koskinen were the ringleaders, with Obama’s clear oversight, of a criminal effort to hurt conservative non-profits in America. Does anybody really think he wouldn’t resort to worse — much worse — to destroy Donald Trump?
As Obama et al. set-up shop to further manipulate, smear and undermine Trump and his new administration, our new president and his people are working frantically to clean out the remaining Obama/Clinton operatives inside our government. It’s no easy job.
Obama’s Organizing for Action is a clear threat to the legitimate election of our president and a peril to our constitutional republic.
Let’s face it: These Democratic liars, cheaters and thieves have a long history of getting away with the nastiest scandals. From The Clintons to Obama, they’ve been impossible to ouster, no matter what they do. We cannot seem to give them the severe justice they so deserve.
There’s only one way to nail Obama, Jarrett & Company, and that’s by good old police work. Getting Susan Rice to “flip” on Obama, especially since she’s being set-up as the scapegoat here, is precisely how any of the detectives on “Law & Order,” would handle it.
To quickly indict Rice (you know, “a Grand Jury will indict a ham sandwich”), separating her from her cohorts and gettin her talking is the only way. They will all claim executive privilege and refuse to answer, referring to national security, but neither of those claims work here. There are no saving claims of exemption when you’ve committed numerous felonies in government. Nixon tried. Bill Clinton tried.
Trump however, played this hand of cards very cleverly. He knew that if he personally broke the story and ponied up the evidence, the media and Dems would howl about how he manufactured it.
So he kept his hand close to his vest and just set the ball rolling. Letting someone else break the evidence was the definitive way to go.
When he sent out his original tweet alleging Obama’s wiretapping and calling the former president a “bad, sick guy,” he already knew the extent to which Obama, Clinton and all their cronies committed fraud, perjury and treason. He’s the president and has access to all the information he needs. He wisely started that tweet-leak of his own with full knowledge that Congress and what we used to call the FBI would pick up the trail. If they didn’t, he’d simply arrange for the House Chairman Nunes to make a few visits to review the classified information and let Nunes and the rampantly ignorant news media take it from there. This is what’s happened.
Trump is nobody’s fool.
That is a title, “fool,” that I believe when it’s all said and done, we can properly bestow on Barack Obama.
“That’s the good thing about being president, I can do whatever I want.” — Barack Obama
The views expressed in this opinion article are those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by the owners of this website. If you are interested in contributing an Op-Ed to The Western Journal, you can learn about our submission guidelines and process here.
Truth and Accuracy
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.